Overactive Bladder Specialist in Akron, OH
Dr. Apostolis is a board certified Urogynecologist with extensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) and frequent urination. It is important to know the facts about OAB as going untreated can negatively impact daily life. Dr. Apostolis can help you identify the symptoms of OAB and discuss your treatment options. If you think you may be experiencing symptoms of overactive bladder, call (330) 953-3414 to schedule an appointment at Summit Urogynecology today.
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 37 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Request an OAB Consultation
Dr. Costas Apostolis is a highly trained urogynecologist with extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients for OAB. He will take the time to fully evaluate your symptoms and discuss your treatment options. Call (330) 953-3414 to request an appointment at our urogynecology office in Akron or Youngstown today!