Overactive Bladder Symptoms and Treatment in Akron, OH
Dr. Apostolis is a double board-certified urogynecologist with extensive experience treating pelvic floor conditions. Overactive Bladder (OAB) is extremely common and treatable. Relief from OAB is just a call away. Contact Summit Urogynecology at (330)953-3414 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Apostolis and discuss your treatment options.
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Going before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
Request an OAB Consultation
Dr. Costas Apostolis is a highly trained urogynecologist with extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients for OAB. He will take the time to fully evaluate your OAB symptoms and discuss your treatment options. Call (330) 953-3414 to request an appointment at our urogynecology office in Akron or Youngstown today!