Overactive Bladder Symptoms and Treatment in Akron, OH
Dr. Apostolis is a board certified urogynecologist with extensive experience treating pelvic floor conditions. Overactive Bladder (OAB) is extremely common and treatable. Relief from OAB is just a call away. Contact Summit Urogynecology at (330)953-3414 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Apostolis and discuss your treatment options.
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Going before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter